Khloe Kardashian just released her new denim line, and we absolutely love it! Good American is now available online and at Nordstrom. Keep reading to find out why this brand is one to watch.
1. Their reasoning behind the brand is incredible
Emma Grede said “We believe everybody deserves to be shown off. Fashion should be made to fit women, not the other way around. Body ideals really have shifted in the last few years.” YES, GIRL! This is so true, and I absolutely love how they are taking a stance against the fashion industry's traditional ways of thinking. I hate the harsh idea of which body type is considered 'beautiful.' Every body is beautiful: tall, short, skinny, curvy. I admire how such influential celebrities are standing up against societies narrow minded views.
2. The purpose of her line is to promote positive body image
3. the jeans are strategically designed to love curves
4. All denim is made in the u.s.a.
5. The brand donates to charities that support empowering girls
6. Emma Grede and Khloe Kardashian founded the brand after discussing their stuggle finding jeans
7. The CAMPAIGN represents all sized bodies-- including plus!
8. tHERE ARE DIFFERENT STYLES TO FIT YOUR BODY TYPE: 'GOOD LEGS,' 'GOOD WAIST,' 'GOOD CUT'
My name is Emma Engilman. The goal of my blog is to encourage self confidence and stray away from societies definition of "beauty." I refuse to retouch my appearance in Photoshop, so enjoy my flaws because they make me-- me!